A Kitsap County full-service Medical Center is seeking Facilities Maintenance Technicians for their Silverdale hospital for coverage on all shifts starting in October for approximately 8 months. Maintenance Techs will be responsible for a wide range of handyman-type duties including preventative maintenance such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, painting, and machine repair as required on building and grounds. Also responsible for reporting any health and safety compliance requirements necessary.
- Assist in general facility maintenance and repairs, setup/movement of items, carpentry, plumbing, painting all performed whenever necessary
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely manner and to hospital standards
- Schedule work effectively, limiting disturbance to programming and staff
- Maintain professional working relationships with contractors
- Periodic facility-wide walk through and documentation of all repairs necessary to maintain the environment and ensure hospital standards are met
- Prioritizing and completing tasks by importance
- 2+ years’ all around handyman or facilities maintenance experience
- General handyman skills including a working knowledge of the maintenance of some or all utilities including plumbing, HVAC systems, electrical and hardware, generators and other machinery
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!