A Kitsap County full-service Medical Center is seeking Temporary Facilities Maintenance Technicians for their Silverdale and Bremerton hospitals for coverage on all shifts. Maintenance Techs will be responsible for a wide range of handyman-type duties including preventative maintenance such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, painting, and machine repair as required on building and grounds. Also responsible for reporting any health and safety compliance requirements necessary. These positions are expected to last several months.
- Assist in general facility maintenance and repairs, setup/movement of items, carpentry, plumbing, painting all performed whenever necessary
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely manner and to hospital standards
- Schedule work effectively, limiting disturbance to programming and staff
- Maintain professional working relationships with contractors
- Periodic facility-wide walk through and documentation of all repairs necessary to maintain the environment and ensure hospital standards are met
- Prioritizing and completing tasks by importance
- 2+ years’ all around handyman or facilities maintenance experience
- General handyman skills including a working knowledge of the maintenance of some or all utilities including plumbing, HVAC systems, electrical and hardware, generators and other machinery
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!