A locally owned bank is looking for an Executive Level Assistant
for the confidential administrative support to the C-Suite with a focus placed on finance and technology, and to provide administrative support at the direction of the leadership team, President & CEO, and/or the Senior Executive Administrator. This is a temporary position that will roll to a permanent placement for the right person!
This Executive Level Assistant position might be for you if…
- You have a combination of education and experience equivalent to 10 years in a financial and technical environment
- You have 7 years of administrative experience working for C-suite level management, interacting frequently with peers, executive-level management, and Board of Directors
- You have demonstrated organizational skills, are detail oriented, and possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
- You possess a proficient level of computer and internet literacy, including 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio), Adobe Acrobat Pro and others as defined, as well as an aptitude for mastering new applications and monitoring current computer applications
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!