Executive Assistant sought for a local utility company to provide high-level support to the executive team including the CEO and Human Resources Director, and act as a liaison to the Board. The perfect candidate is the consummate professional; polished, proactive, results-oriented, and has the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
The Executive Assistant position might be for you if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have previous experience in an executive assistant role
- You are an expert user of MS Office suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- You have superb interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- You demonstrate exceptional judgment, tact, accountability, and competency
- Organization is your middle name
Experience in Human Resources is a plus, but certainly not required.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.