A niche Poulsbo hospitality and tourism company is looking for an Executive Assistant
who excels in both back office and customer facing duties. The ideal Executive Assistant candidate is tech-savvy enough to troubleshoot and resolve issues in-house before using outside resources. Duties include some photo editing and manipulation for web-based and printed marketing materials. Extreme attention to detail and a high level of confidentiality are a must.
This Executive Assistant might be for you if…
- You have 3 years of admin/exec support (ideally in a non-profit or hospitality setting)
- You have demonstrated organizational skills and are detail oriented
- You are very proficient in MS Office with emphasis on MS Access, WordPress and cloud-based data
- You have experience with research and fundraising support, grant writing, and mass mailings
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have the ability to rock data entry and records maintenance is your jam
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!