We are seeking Escrow Support for a local title company. This person will be responsible for meeting with customers and assisting them in the signing of closing documents for their real estate transactions. When not conducting a signing, this person will be responsible for assisting with administrative support functions.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years escrow, title, or industry experience in real estate and/or lending
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as general software and computer proficiency
- Excellent customer service, communication, problem solving, decision-making, and time management skills
- The ability to appropriately handle confidential information
- Escrow Officer/Limited Practice experience highly preferred
As Escrow Support, you’ll be responsible for:
- Determining escrow requirements
- Obtaining clear titles by ordering title reports, resolving title defects, and satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals
- Establishing escrow accounts by depositing funds and maintaining records
- Ordering payoffs for voluntary and involuntary liens
- Following up with buyers, sellers, lenders and agents
- Faxing or emailing Estimated HUD-1 to agents and lenders
- Establishing signing appointments
- Balancing with lender for funds to be wired
- Closing escrow accounts by disbursing funds
- Completing transactions and notifying parties of close of escrow
- Following up with any post-closing items and preparing files for storage
- Other tasks as assigned
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!