A locally owned and operated independent title company is seeking an Escrow Signer to conduct the signing of closing paperwork for buyers and sellers of homes.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 1-2 years’ experience working with escrow and the associated day-to-day functions
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel and good general computer skills
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and time management skills
- The ability to appropriately handle confidential information
As an Escrow Signer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Meeting with customers and assisting them in the signing of closing documents for their real estate transactions
- Assisting Escrow Officer/LPO in processing and closing of real estate escrow transactions
- Determining escrow requirements
- Obtaining clear titles by ordering title reports, resolving title defects, and satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals
- Establishing escrow accounts by depositing funds and maintaining records
- Ordering payoffs for voluntary and involuntary liens
- Following up with buyers, sellers, lenders and agents
- Faxing or emailing Estimated HUD-1 to agents and lenders
- Establishing signing appointments
- Preparing copy package for shipping to lender for final review
- Balancing with lender for funds to be wired
- Closing escrow accounts by disbursing funds
- Completing transactions and notifying parties of close of escrow
- Following up on any post-closing items and preparing files for storage
- Other tasks as assigned
Physical Requirements and Environment: Office position involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com