A locally owned and operated independent title company is seeking an Escrow Signer responsible for meeting with customers and assisting them in the signing of closing documents for their real estate transactions. When not conducting a signing, your duties would also include supporting Escrow Officer/LPO in-process and closing of real estate escrow transactions.
This Escrow Signer position might be for you if you:
- Possess 1-2 years’ experience performing administrative functions within the mortgage, real estate, or loan processing capacities
- Have strong computer skills, particularly MS Excel and Word and fast, accurate 10-key data entry
- Are a great communicator with a professional demeanor and excellent judgment.
- Are a self-starter, highly organized, and comfortable working within strict deadlines
- Are comfortable with meeting customers and assisting them in the signing of closing documents for their real estate transactions
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!