A global lifestyle medicine company located in Gig Harbor is seeking a qualified ERP Functional Analyst Lead with production and master planning experience. The Lead will collaborate with manufacturing and planning teams, and be responsible for the cost-effective planning, coordination, and monitoring the physical progression of product and materials through a manufacturing environment from inception to completion.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, including project management and analyst experience
- Experience with production routing, bill of materials, master planning, shop floor control, Lean Manufacturing standards, and inventory costing
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations and Finance or Microsoft Dynamics AX
- A strong knowledge of production resource scheduling, including fabrication, route, resources, costing groups, labor, operations, formula BOM, work centers, resource consumption, batch/serial control, and sub-contracting processes and services
- Experience in other functional areas such as procurement and sourcing, demand planning, advanced warehousing, and transportation are a strong plus
- Industry experience working in process manufacturing environments
- Good working knowledge of GMP standards.
- Ability to perform business analysis requirement and prepare functional specifications for required customizations
Experience working in an FDA regulated environment a plus
ERP Functional Analyst responsibilities include:
- Implementing and managing the production and planning modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance
- Analyzing business processes and identifying fit and gap for business requirements against ERP system functionality
- Modifying /Updating production plans based on inputs from purchasing and manufacturing
- Supporting the MRP and Production Programs as required
- Customizing and configuring workflows to allow integrations, utilizing company’s IT environment to elicit, analyze, and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project
- Utilizing application design activities, tools, toolkits and techniques to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design
- Providing solutions to problems involving unusual complexity. Conceiving and planning projects involving the development of new approaches and methods to attain objectives
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!