We are seeking a qualified ERP Analyst with production and master planning experience who has participated in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP system. You will collaborate with manufacturing and planning teams, and be responsible for the cost-effective planning, coordination, and monitoring the physical progression of product and materials through a manufacturing environment from inception to completion.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of Dynamics ZX/D365
- Experience with production routing, bill of materials, master planning, shop floor control, Lean Manufacturing standards, and inventory costing
- Industry experience working in processing manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of production resource scheduling, including fabrication, route, resources, costing groups, labor, operations, formula BOM, work centers, resource consumption, batch/serial control, and sub-contracting processes/services
Experience working in an FDA regulated environment a plus
ERP Analyst responsibilities include:
- Implementing and managing the production and planning modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance
- Analyzing business processes and identifying fit and gap for business requirements against ERP system functionality
- Modifying /Updating production plans based on inputs from purchasing and manufacturing
- Supporting the MRP and Production Programs as required
- Customizing and configuring workflows to allow integrations, utilizing company’s IT environment to elicit, analyze, and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project
- Utilizing application design activities, tools, toolkits and techniques to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design
- Providing solutions to problems involving unusual complexity. Conceiving and planning projects involving the development of new approaches and methods to attain objectives
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!