A full-service healthcare facility in Gig Harbor has an urgent need for Environmental Services Techs (EVS)/Housekeepers on all days and shifts. These are full time positions (8 hours daily/40 hours weekly/Mon-Sun) and temporary in nature, with the option to go temp-to-hire if interested! The hospital EVS is responsible for keeping patients and staff safe by providing cleaning services throughout all areas of the hospital, collecting trash, recycling, properly disposing of waste, distributing and replenishing clean linen goods, and sanitizing all rooms, offices, and surfaces.
This position requires the employee to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 per State of Washington mandate (Proclamation 21-14.1). Requests for exemptions under the mandate will be considered.
The hospital EVS job might be a fit for you if:
- You consider yourself something of a perfectionist or neat freak
- You are eager to contribute to patient safety and infection prevention using proven science and technology
- You love to work in a team environment and take pride in your work
- You are highly motivated and have a great attitude and excellent customer service skills
- You have some basic computer skills (email, etc.)
- You have some related skills as a housekeeper, cleaner, linen aide, janitor, floor tech, trash tech, maid, office cleaner, custodian, caregiver, etc. – while any of these skills would be preferred, they’re not required. Training will be provided!
- You are able to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion
- You are available to start working right away!
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!