A local furniture manufacturer is seeking an entry-level CAD/Studio Designer to join their team. The Studio Designer is key to the success of the Engineering Team, creating solutions that meet the clients’ requests in partnership with Client Account Managers.
- Fulfill a wide range of product optioning requests including replacement parts and color options
- In collaboration with other departments, develop standard and custom catalogs and space planning graphics
- Support the sales team in large project scope meetings
- Analyze design concerns and suggest improvements
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a diverse team on multiple projects
- Working experience using Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Strong organization, design, and conceptualization skills
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!