The Electrical Controls Engineer position might be for you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering
- 5 years of applicable engineering experience
- Proficiency in industrial communication protocols including Ethernet IP, CANopen, and J1939
- Experience in developing design and engineering best practices
- Demonstrated electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting capability
- Commitment to working in a team oriented and continuous improvement environment
- The ability to travel to customer sites
- Solid computer skills (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking skills!
Preference will be given for the following qualifications:
- Experience with designing and troubleshooting industrial and mobile control systems
- A higher level programming language knowledge such as C++
- Experience in fabrication, assembly, wiring and panel building
- Experience with 480VAC, 120VAC, and 3-phase and 24VDC voltage power distribution and layouts
- Experience with ifm Efector and Cross Controls hardware
- Hydraulic control knowledge
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!