Director of Operations sought for a King County aerospace company that is a global leader in overhaul and repair services to regional aircraft as well as many of the world’s military operators of large transport propeller aircraft. This position is responsible for the day to day operations within the business group including oversight of all manufacturing and repair/overhaul operations, to include support departments such as purchasing, material handling, and quality; involvement in monitoring revenue margins and worker productivity, as well as implementing new directives for growth; spearheads process improvement initiatives, and help establish a culture of improvement.
The Director of Operations position might be a fit for you if you have:
- 7-10 years of hands on supervision or management experience
- 5-7 years hands on operations background in an Aerospace production environment
- 5-7 years of process improvement technique experience, such as Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- FAA Part 145, EASA experience, AS9100/9110 experience is a must
- Experience and knowledge of operations budget and metrics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Proficiency with major software programs: ERP systems (M2M), MS Office
- A&P License preferred
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!