Responsibilities may include…
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including; talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and AA/EEO compliance
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, developing, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; resolving problems; and implementing change
- Leads compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal requirements
- Oversees employee benefit programs
- Manage the annual performance review program
You might be a fit for the Director of HR if you possess…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required
- Previous experience as a senior level manager with an operations and strategic planning background
- Minimum 8 years’ experience performing hands-on, HR management
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Superb all-level interpersonal and communication skills
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!