We are seeking an experienced Director of Finance to be responsible for the day-to-day input as well as overall management of the finances for an award-winning construction firm that designs iconic luxury homes.
To qualify for this position, you MUST have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years’ experience with construction company finances
- Understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts
- Understanding of the construction draw process
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Executive-level management support skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, document and forecast work load
- CPA certification is desired, but not required
You’ll be responsible for:
- Preparing and issuing monthly financial statements, yearly budgets, monthly closing and related analysis
- Preparing monthly customer draws and bank draws with all required documentation
- Maintaining control over all postings and transactions in the general ledger and all subsidiary ledgers, including journal entries, correcting transactions, and reconciling monthly WIP
- Maintaining daily operating cycle
- Treasury, AR/AP, related taxes and lien releases, bi-weekly payroll, record keeping of all job costs and intercompany transactions with project managers, audits, reconciliations, job costing, etc.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com. For regular business updates and postings, please visit our Facebook page and “Like” our profile.