A small insurance office in Kitsap is seeking a Customer Service Sales Representative (CSSR) to perform front office and sales duties to support and help grow the business. The CSSR will provide outstanding service to existing clients while actively developing new client relationships in the local community.
To qualify for this position, you MUST have:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent and a 1-year minimum general office experience
- A P&C License prior to full employment (the company will pay one time for training materials and testing fee)
- The ability and confidence to make outbound calls
- The ability to resolve client issues in a professional, respectful, and friendly manner at all times
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and follow-up capabilities
- The knowledge of personal computers and performing routine calculations
- A positive team-oriented attitude that enjoys developing new business relationships to drive sales
- The ability to meet sales goals and quotas
- Proficiency in written communication and active writing
- A professional demeanor
Previous service and sales experience are helpful
As the Customer Service Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for:
- Front office, outgoing sales calls, and professional customer service duties
- Answering incoming calls, responding to inquiries regarding products and services
- Communicating with internal and external customers about basic policy guidelines, underwriting, and marketing initiatives to service client accounts.
- Analyze, clarify, and resolve policy, billing and other account-related questions
- Cross-selling multiple lines with the expectation of meeting sales goals and quotas
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!