A local transportation company is seeking a number of experienced Customer Service/Call Center Representatives. This position involves taking information from customers over the phone and entering it directly into a computer. This position requires the ability to talk and type accurately at the same time, while maintaining excellent customer service, so prior experience is important.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 1+ years of Customer Service Representatives experience
- Excellent listening skills, and the ability to interact well with others
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High school degree or GED Equivalent
As Customer Service Representatives you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts, and filing documents
- Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Going the extra mile to engage customers
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!