A local utility company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide proficient, high-quality attention and assistance to new and existing customers.
- 3+ years of customer service experience in an administrative or clerical capacity (preferably in a utility company)
- Excellent customer service skills with a pleasant and professional manner
- A high school diploma or GED
- Ability to operate a personal computer and other office equipment
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, and Excel, and fast, accurate data entry skills
- Proficiency in handling and balancing cash
- Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines
- Completes daily cash deposits
- Takes customer orders and provides high-quality customer service as necessary
- Assists customers in person and by phone, addressing questions regarding billing, and payments
- Enters data into the computer as required with speed and accuracy
- Performs a variety of routine to difficult clerical work
- Performs major cashiering duties, including taking payments in person, processing credit card payments, balancing individual cash drawer, and preparing bank deposits
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!