A Kitsap County title company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide an exemplary experience to all clients and visitors.
This position greets and assists all clients and visitors while providing excellent administrative services in support of all departments. The perfect candidate is outgoing, friendly, has strong computer skills, and wants to provide the very best service to all!
As Customer Service – Guest Relations, you’ll get to:
- Greet and check in all appointments
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct them to the appropriate party
- Maintain lobby appearance and cleanliness
- Maintain supplies and document copies
The Customer Service – Guest Relations position might be a fit for you if you have:
- Ability to set priorities and adjust them as necessary to maintain efficiency and productivity
- Strong assessment and communication skills to appropriately handle requests
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Basic administrative and reception skills
- Basic knowledge of real estate and financial practices is a plus!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.