An industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, is seeking out a Custodial and Maintenance specialist with a team player, positive attitude and willingness to learn. This position will involve multiple functions of building operations and maintenance at their world-class facility.
To qualify for this position you will need the:
- Ability to walk, stand, squat, bend and kneel with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to work at heights
- Must be able to pass a drug test
This is a smoking-free environment
As a Maintenance Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining cleanliness of building and grounds which include cleaning bathrooms, building, classrooms, and office spaces
- Ensuring the building is clean and presentable, making minor repairs as needed
- Assisting with facility inspections
- Maintaining company vehicles
- Assisting with preventive maintenance tasks
- Performing basic construction projects including minor painting, carpentry, and general repairs
- Using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools
- Performing minor plumbing maintenance like replacing/repairing fixtures, leaks, clogs, etc.
Physical Requirements and Environment:
The environment of work includes light manufacturing and industrial complexes with both indoor and outdoor work and possible work in inclement weather included. You need to be able to lift up to 60 lbs and push/pull carts with force. You will need the ability to grasp, write, stand, sit, walk, kneel, crawl, and perform repetitive motions, and have good listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity. Daily movement includes bending, stooping, squatting and stretching to complete tasks. You also must be able to work at heights and/or confined spaces.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com. Please visit our Facebook page and “Like” our page for regular business updates and postings.