A Bremerton Routed Operations Department firm seeks a Courier
Kitsap Transit’s Routed Operations Department is looking for a Courier. We need a very responsible person to drive an agency vehicle and post/remove rider alerts around the County and to move documents and equipment from base to base. This person will work part-time hours only, Monday through Friday 10 am to 2:30 pm.
This Courier position might be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating dependability and proficiency in working independently
- High school graduation/GED and 1 year of clerical experience involving public contact and record keeping
- Skill with using personal computers and office software including word processing, spreadsheets and database programs
- Valid State of Washington driver’s license
- Clean driving record of 3 years by the date of interview
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!