A local Kitsap county manufacturer in the design/build industry is searching for a Contract Administrator with construction experience.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in the construction field and familiarity with accounting and contract requirements
- Demonstrated team experience in a fast paced, high volume work environment
- Strong computer skills with proficient in Microsoft Office products, experience with Docusign or equivalent preferred, and ability to type a minimum 45 wpm accurately
- Relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions
- Be a strong team player and able to take initiative on projects
- Ability to multitask and appropriately prioritize projects and tasks
As a Contract Administrator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Reviewing contractual agreements for compliance with policies and draft modifications as needed and ensuring all agreements are fully executed and received
- Tracking all insurance requirements and maintaining active certificates of insurance and ensure endorsements are current and up to date
- Analyzing safety requirements, and preparing and distributing site safety manuals as required
- Preparing, communicating, and managing subcontract documents with Subcontractors
- Preparing, submitting, and tracking contract modifications from the proposal stage to final disposition
- Actively engaging with the project managers, field teams, general contractors and subcontractors/vendors on assigned projects
- Assisting with the pre-qualification and re-qualification with general contractors by managing and maintaining required documentation that is complete, accurate, and up to date
- Actively coordinating and/or process paperwork for reporting accidents, maintaining OSHA logs and returning employees to work and assisting and coordinating all aspects of safety program
- Provide ongoing assistance to staff in administrative matters
- Complete special projects as assigned
- May directly supervise other employees in other administrative roles
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!