We are searching for an experienced Office Manager for a construction company who has provided excellent commercial and residential services to the Kitsap Peninsula and Alaska for over 20 years. With a Part-time/Full-time flexible schedule option, this role will be responsible for maintaining administrative and bookkeeping duties as well as customer service and reception.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an office management capacity, experience in a construction office preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and QB Online
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word)
- Familiarity with social media marketing preferred but not required
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Knowledge of payroll for a construction office environment is preferred
As the Construction Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Answering phones, customer concerns/complaints, and questions
- Preparing regular status report for all projects
- Bookkeeping including, AR, AP, payroll, and quarterly taxes
- Auditing invoices against purchase orders and budgeting for cost accounting entry and payables
- Overseeing the accounts payable process including coding and approval of all invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
- Ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Supervising and coordinating overall administrative activities
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!