A Poulsbo Manufacturer seeks a CNC Operator/Programmer
with 2+ years of CNC Operator experience and fairly extensive programming skills. Experience performing set up, operation and programming of MasterCam, Building Blocks and/or Nestrite in a high-end woodshop production environment is preferred. Duties include reading and interpreting blueprints and writing program formulas to safely and accurately complete tasks and projects.
This CNC Programmer position would be for you if
- You have 2+ years of proven experience as CNC Operator with extensive Programmer skills
- You have skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- You have computer savvy with a basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- You have performed set up, operation and programming of MasterCam, Building Blocks and/or Nestrite machines
- You have a keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- You have the ability to read, create, and interpret blueprints and schematics
- You have strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- You are technology savvy and very computer literate
- You have great communication skills and possess the ability to prioritize completing tasks as routine workflow
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!