A manufacturer of state of the art, precision metal products is seeking a mid to journeyman level CNC Machinist with knowledge of setup, running and basic programming of CNC milling centers. This well established, decades old company is located in the heart of the King and Pierce County metropolitan area. Company offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and retirement! A great attitude, reliability and self motivation are the key attributes of the ideal candidate.
The CNC Machinist position might be a fit for you if you are have…
- Mid to journey level machinist experience
- Experience with setup and running of CNC milling centers
- 3-axis Manual/CNC setup, speeds and feeds
- Proficiency with use of hand held inspection devices including micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and gage blocks
- A keen eye for detail and can accurately interpret drawings and specs
- Good physical stamina and the ability to lift 40 pounds without assistance
- Production environment experience
- Training provided for a reliable, motivated individual with basic CNC experience
Preferred skills include:
- Basic CNC Programming, FANUC controller experience
- G-code – editing in production environment
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!