A Kitsap County health care facility is seeking a Clinical Records Technician. This position utilizes health record systems to collect, scan, classify, and store information, and assists clients and the public with obtaining and releasing health information.
The Clinical Records position might be a good fit for you if you:
- Have experience working with electronic health information
- Are detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple tasks
- Are proficient with computer systems, have experience with MS Office programs, and are able to learn new software applications quickly
- Have fast, accurate data-entry skills
- Are able to maintain strict confidentiality and comply with regulatory standards and requirements
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Process requests for obtaining and releasing information in accordance with applicable regulations
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal paperwork
- Collect, scan, classify, store, and retrieve information
- Maintain a high level of proficiency and thorough working knowledge of the electronic medical record and other software platforms
- Respond to phone calls, emails, and customer services requests while maintaining professionalism, accuracy, and efficiency
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!