A busy real estate firm located in North Kitsap is seeking a well-rounded Client Care Coordinator to join their operations.
This position will support two executive agents while upholding the company mission to provide superior customer service while facilitating the sales process. The ultimate candidate will have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and a desire to find their next work home.
As a Client Care Coordinator you’ll get to…
- Provide clerical support to principal and buyer’s agent during sales process
- Answer telephones and take messages;
- Distribute incoming mail;
- Operate scanners, facsimile machines and photocopiers;
- Create documents and work from templates, spreadsheets and presentations;
- Complete expense reports and other accounting forms;
- Answer routine inquiries from clients, agents and brokers.
The Client Care Coordinator position might be a fit for you if you have…
- Min 1 year experience in an office support capacity
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced to intermediate computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Social Media)
- Excellent multitasking skills in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and meet important deadlines
- Previous real estate experience is a plus (those with pending, active, or retired RE licenses are encouraged to apply)
- Ability to pass a criminal background and credit check
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.