A local family-owned company is seeking a passionate Civil Engineer to grow with the company. This position will have the opportunity with work on a wide variety of projects with a wide variety of clients.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer Certification
- 20+ years’ related engineering experience
- Ability to obtain military base access for project site visits (US Citizen)
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of regulations and codes
- Solid baseline of technical project engineering abilities
As a Civil Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Planning, designing, and overseeing projects
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Ensuring projects comply with legal health and safety requirements
- Preparing appropriate documents
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and are completed within budget and on time
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Good visual acuity and the ability to see objects both close up and far away. Able to use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com. For regular business updates and postings, please visit our Facebook page and “Like” our profile.