A Kitsap public accounting firm seeks a proactive and results-oriented CPA!
If you are tech-savvy, have an aptitude for analysis, are a great communicator, possess a broad range of accounting, auditing and tax experience, this team of professionals would love to have you join them in support of their valued clients and community.
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You have previous work experience as a CPA with a Public Accounting Firm and a Bachelor’s in Accounting or Business or equivalent
- You have the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and internal staff
- You can effectively communicate direction and interpret and convey complex information in easily understood formats for the layman
- You are proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks)
- You have experience with PPC SMART Risk Assessment, CCH Engagement, Checkpoint online accounting, audit, and tax research, CCH Pro system, for-profit and non-profit
- You have prepared GAAP financial statements
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!