A Port Townsend municipal office seeks an Administrative Assistant / Cashier
to act as receptionist, handling high volume phones and front-line customer cashier service, assisting public/patrons, filing, photocopying and office machines, correspondence, and email. This position is temporary, to begin as soon as possible and to end March of 2019.
This Administrative Assistant / Cashier position might be for you if…
- You have heavy cashier / cash handling skills
- You have at least 2 years in an office setting as customer service and cashiering
- You are confident and comfortable posting cash transactions in a computer
- You have demonstrated organizational skills and are detail oriented
- You have organizational awareness, excellent verbal and reasoning problem-solving skills, and a high capacity for processing information
- You have familiarity with MS Office applications and using ten-key skills at a quick pace
- You have the ability to meet defined objectives
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!