Carpenter’s Helper! A Gig Harbor construction company
specializing in high-end residential design and remodels is seeking a carpenters’ helper to join their team, assisting on job sites as well. Are you interested in being a part of a company known for it’s design creativity and skilled workmen? If you enjoy working hard and take pride in the process, this job’s for you! Apprentices and those in training are welcome to apply!
This Carpenter’s Helper position would be for you if
- You have 1+ years of experience as a carpenter’s helper or some construction experience
- You are knowledgeable and experienced with general hand tools and power tools
- You have an excellent eye for detail, and ability to follow direction and take the initiative
- You are a team player with “helper” attitude, willing to accept projects and an increase in workload, as needed
- You have good verbal and reasoning problem-solving skills, and a capacity for processing job-critical information
- You have good physical stamina, ability to lift and manipulate 70 lbs
- You have a strong work ethic including EXCELLENT attendance record
Vocational training or job-related course work including general carpentry mathematic principles and application is preferred!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!