A Kingston construction company that specializes in residential construction is seeking an experienced Carpenter to join their team. Are you interested in being a part of a company that believes that quality is not an accident? Then this is the job for you!
The Carpenter position might be a fit for you if you have:
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred
- Proficiency in using tools such as saws, sanders, drills, planers, etc.
- The ability to work remodels and new construction
- Your own tools
- The ability to work from specifications, blueprints, or sketches.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs and climb, reach, bend, and stoop as the job requires
- A strong work ethic including an excellent attendance record
As a Carpenter, you will:
- Read blueprints and/or follow instructions from foreman
- Layout, measure, and mark lumber and other materials
- Cut and shape wood, plastic, drywall and/or fiberglass
- Double check measurements
- Oversee that materials and the work area are clean and free of obstructions
- Complete framing
- Build and install cabinetry, stair building, and/or trim work
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.