An established care-giving company located in Bremerton is seeking dependable, hardworking, and upbeat care provider who possesses an inherent passion for eldercare. Competitive wages and bonus incentives are available for those who go above and beyond to provide the best quality care possible.
Thank you for your interest in this employment opportunity with West Sound Workforce. In response to COVID-19, hiring for this position has been temporarily postponed. We encourage you to submit your resume and we’d be happy to consider your application once hiring is reopened.
To qualify for this position you must have:
- A genuine desire to help people
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA or HCA status preferred, but not required
- A valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and automobile insurance with rates of $100,000 per person/$300,000 per accident for bodily injury limits
- Ability to spend 20% of your time sitting, 50% standing, and 30% walking
Experience providing care is preferred, but not required. Employer will provide all necessary training and certifications.
As a Care Provider, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing general attention to client’s non-medical needs in accordance with established guidelines
- Assisting the client with activities of daily living by providing personal care activities including, but not limited to: bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and oral hygiene
- Providing a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members by cleaning kitchen areas, floors, bathrooms, and laundering client’s clothing and bedding
- Providing companionship for the client including, but not limited to: talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Promoting the client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Providing emotional support and promoting a sense of well-being
- Assisting in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, and dishes
- Reminding client to take self-administered medications
- Observing and reporting any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner
- Participating in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by immediate supervisor
- Maintaining confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Other reasonable related duties as assigned
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!