An established surgical center in the heart of Kitsap County is looking for a dynamic leader for their business office. The ideal candidate will have a passion for leadership through drive and forensic follow through. Strong communication skills, both internal and external, as well as an acumen for process improvement are key to this role.
You may be a fit for the position if you have:
- Prior supervisory experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding
- Mathematical skills required to calculate percentages, interest, and practical application of account receivables and accounts payable functions
- College degree or equivalent experience in business and or healthcare administration
- Hire and provide orientation and training to staff
- Evaluate employee job performance, counsel and discipline as necessary
- Conduct team meetings
- Establish and maintain personnel records
- Perform routine payroll duties
- Maintain current policies and procedures for the business office
- Patient collections
- Provide deposit logs and billing packets to the CBO on a daily basis
- Implement and ensure that all internal controls are in place
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!