A rapidly growing manufacturer located in Kitsap County is seeking a General Office/Bookkeeping Assistant to join their operations to provide them with administrative and bookkeeping support.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 2+ years of recent general office administration with bookkeeping assistant experience
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, Word, and Excel
- Accurate keyboarding skills, including statistical accuracy
- Detail oriented, self-directed, good judgment, able to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong written and verbal communication, including excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to pass a drug screen, background, and credit check
As a General Office and Bookkeeping Assistant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support
- Performing payroll, and timecard reconciliation
- Accounts Receivables
- Data entry in proprietary database system, as well as QuickBooks
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets in Excel
- Professional communications with customers and vendors via phone and email
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!