A local manufacturer of electronic and technical supplies is in immediate need of entry level Assembly Technicians. As a part of this job, you will be building cables and soldering, fabricating, and assembling when the need arises so you will need to have very refined skills. Assembling, testing, and quality-check, appreciating the intricate assembly of components, and having a continued desire to learn new techniques is the key to success!
As an Assembly Technician, you will need:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience with soldering is a plus
- General knowledge and aptitude with electronics and components
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- The ability to learn and follow shop processes for proper usage and safety of tools and shop equipment
- Attention to detail that includes cleaning up the shop prior to the end of the shift
- The ability to work well as part of a team and to take correction as a learning opportunity
- The desire to learn and communicate clearly and respectfully
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!