A local manufacturer of electronic and technical supplies needs an Assembly Technician
As a part of this job, you will be building cables, soldering, fabricating and performing assembly when the need arises requiring very refined skills and consistent quality in cable work. Assembling, testing, and quality-check, appreciating the intricate assembly of components, and have a continued desire to learn new techniques is the key to success!
As an Assembly Technician, you will need
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- General knowledge and aptitude with electronics and components
- Excellent eye-hand coordination
- The ability to learn and follow shop processes for proper usage and safety of tools and shop equipment
- Attention to detail that includes cleaning up the shop prior to the end of the shift
- The ability to work well as part of a team and to take correction as a learning opportunity
- The desire to learn and communicate clearly and respectfully
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!