We are seeking a talented, experienced project architect possessing 3+ years of design experience in senior housing and/or community facilities. You must be inspired by beautiful, innovative design while being grounded in functionality, possess strong skills, and a desire to execute the details of design.
Thank you for your interest in this employment opportunity with West Sound Workforce. In response to COVID-19, hiring for this position has been temporarily postponed. We encourage you to submit your resume and we’d be happy to consider your application once hiring is reopened.
To qualify for this position, you MUST have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field
- 3+ years of experience in the design of senior housing and/or like community facilities
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working with clients, consultants, team members, contractors, etc
- Experience in production and coordination of drawings and specifications
- Experience in construction administration
- Experience with budget and cost control
- Be well versed in REVIT
- Licensed architect is preferred and experience with SketchUp is a plus.
As an Architect, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with clients, consultants, team members and contractors, producing drawings, and executing design intent
- Production and coordination of drawings and specifications
- Participation in construction administration
- Budgeting and cost control
Physical Requirements and Environment: This is a mostly desk position, reaching and grasping related tools, utilizing various drafting tools and equipment. Excellent visual and aural acuity. Be able to make site visits, must have the mobility to climb stairs, cross facilities and campuses.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com. For regular business updates and postings, please visit our Facebook page and “Like” our profile.