A Bainbridge Island investment company seeks a part-time AP Accounting Clerk
This part-time 20-25 hours per week AP Accounting Clerk position will be responsible for ensuring timely payments of vendor invoices, expense vouchers, and maintaining accurate records and reports.
This AP Accounting Clerk position would be right for you if have:
- Associates’ degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years in accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Skill in the use of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook at the intermediate level
- A knack for detail and strong organizational skills
- A high degree of interpersonal skills with the ability to perform in a team environment
- Proficient in using general office equipment to include printers, scanners, fax machines and ten-key by touch
- The ability to meet deadlines timely, accurately, and consistently
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!