A local government Contractor seeks an AP Accounting Clerk
A regional personnel and commodities company for a local government contractor is seeking a full-time AP Accounting Clerk responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of Accounts Payable. This position has excellent benefits and may potentially require a security clearance.
This AP Accounting Clerk position would be right for you if have:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 2 years of general accounting experience OR 1 year of general accounting experience and 1 year of general office experience providing support to a procurement department
- Skill in the use of MS Word and Excel at the intermediate or higher level
- Accounts payable experience with an automated accounting system
- High degree of interpersonal skills with the ability to perform in a team environment
- Proficient in using general office equipment to include printers, scanners, fax machines and ten-key by touch
- Valid state Driver’s License with acceptable driving record pertinent to the position
- U.S. Citizenship
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!