A local credit union is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Technician
for their busy AP department for a minimum of 8 weeks. With a flexible schedule ranging 30-40 hours per week, this position will be responsible for processing invoices, updating spreadsheets, creating monthly expense reports, among other duties.
This position might be for you if you have:
- An Associate Degree in accounting practices or related fields or equivalent
- 3+ years of Payroll and Accounts Payable experience in a high volume, fast-paced job cost environment with an automated accounting system
- Familiarity with all general ledger best practices
- Skill in the use of MS Word and Excel at the intermediate or higher level and ten-key by touch
- Ability to reconcile GL Accounts
- A high degree of interpersonal skills, good problem-solving skills, and the ability to perform in a team environment
- Proficiency with general office equipment including printers, scanners, and fax machines
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!