A King County aerospace firm working with international clients and vendors is seeking a seasoned Supply Chain Manager with a solid background in the Aerospace industry. The Supply Chain Manager oversees and manages the company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations to maximize process efficiencies, productivity and cost management. This position plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors as well as internal team members and stakeholders. The perfect candidate is also a great communicator with a knack for handling change, delays, unexpected events and high priority projects.
The Aerospace Supply Chain Manager position might be for you if:
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a Supply Chain Manager in the Aerospace industry
- You have experience in material management, warehouse management, material planning/purchasing, forecasting or related fields
- You possess a working knowledge of shipping and inventory systems, email ticket systems and warranty tracking
- You hold a Supply Chain Management certificate
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail and organized work habits
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with major software programs: MS Office Suite
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!