Kitsap Transit Service is looking for a temporary Administrative Associate 2 to provide general departmental support through approximately August 2018.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of office support experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with records maintenance, document processing, and basic financial record keeping
- Previous experience working with Access
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good general knowledge of Kitsap County geography
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
As an Administrative Associate, you’ll be responsible for:
- Taking detailed meeting minutes and producing follow-up documentation.
- File and records maintenance
- Preparing documents and spreadsheets through research and data compilation
- Communicating effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Operating standard office equipment
- Conducts or participates in on-going or special projects
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!