Kitsap Transit Service is looking for a temporary Administrative Associate 3
to provide general departmental support in their routed division through approximately December 2019. Your duties will include assisting the administrator with process coordination, records tracking, document maintenance and providing information regarding programs and operations.
This Administrative Associate 3 opportunity may be for you if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years of administrative support experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with records maintenance, document processing, and basic financial record keeping
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good general knowledge of Kitsap County geography
- Have an intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Have the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!