A government contractor located in Kitsap County seeks a professional and punctual Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of basic to complex clerical and administrative support functions in a fast paced production environment. Duties may include answering phones, data input, analysis, report generation, correspondence, and project support. Must be highly computer literate and customer service driven and focused. Experience in a shipyard environment is a plus!
This position requires:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related Administrative field, an associate’s degree plus four years directly-related Admin experience, or eight years directly-related Admin experience
- The ability to self start and work with little to no supervision
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively with internal and external customers
- Typing speed of 65+ WPM and verifiable Microsoft Office skills score of 80 or above in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- The ability to develop and present metrics
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, the ability to understand and speak English clearly, and advanced spelling, grammar, punctuation, and active reading skills
- The ability to write clearly and concisely in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Flexibility, adaptability, and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and follow through on assigned tasks
- Punctuality and dependability, with a verifiable attendance record
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!