A local government Contractor seeks an Administrative Assistant
A regional personnel and commodities company for a local government contractor is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant responsible for works under the general direction of the IDIQ Manager This position has excellent benefits and may potentially require a security clearance.
This Administrative Assistant position would be right for you if have
- An Associates Degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- 5 years of progressively responsible accounting or construction management experience may be substituted for formal education requirement.
- Experience with Certified Payroll requirements, processes, and procedures
- Contract administration experience involving Subcontractors on invoicing, badging, bonding, insurance requirements as well as documentation requirements for government projects.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook at an intermediate level or higher
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!