A Kitsap non-profit seeks an Administrative Assistant
for an organization who manages, preserves, and builds safe affordable housing serving individuals, families and communities throughout Kitsap County. This position will perform clerical, customer service, and administrative duties of extensive complexity under general supervision. Duties vary broadly and range from basic administrative tasks that follow standard procedures to making moderate administrative level decisions.
As an Administrative Assistant, you would need to have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- 1+ years as an Administrative Assistant using accepted office procedures and practices
- Demonstrated organizational skills and be detail oriented and familiarity with MS Office applications
- Organizational awareness, excellent verbal and reasoning problem-solving skills
- A high capacity for processing information and excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to deal with the public tactfully and courteously in person and on the telephone
- Ability to meet defined objectives
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!