A Poulsbo Insurance company seeks an Administrative Assistant
to provide a supporting role for their Production Team, Account Managers, and Marketing Department. This is a supportive customer service oriented company who fosters the growth and professional development of their staff. This position is also a fast track route to become a part of their sales production staff!
This Administrative Assistant position might be for you if…
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and a one-year commitment to the role of administration
- You have demonstrated organizational skills and are detail oriented
- You have organizational awareness, excellent verbal and reasoning problem-solving skills, and a high capacity for processing information
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have familiarity with MS Office applications
- You have the ability to meet defined objectives
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!