A Gig Harbor Financial Services office is seeking the right Administrative Assistant who will feel comfortable stepping outside the traditional role description and provide support on an as-needed basis for critical firm initiatives, unforeseen firm opportunities and leverage areas of specific candidate interest or expertise.
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
- 2+ years prior financial service industry experience required
- High proficiency with Windows Office Suite
- High comfort level with technology, and ability to learn and explore new technology
- Work experience that demonstrates interpersonal and teamwork skills as well as strong customer service/support/relations skills
- Strong capacity to manage the needs of multiple clients simultaneously
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance with the ability to make clients feel welcome
- High degree of confidentiality
- Able to work independently with good problem solving, quantitative and time management skills
- Forward-thinking and proactive to stay ahead of ever-changing needs of clients
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through capabilities
A Bachelors degree and knowledge of CRM systems preferred
As an Administrative Assistant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Interacting daily with clients, process client services and answer basic client inquiries in a timely manner
- Proactively communicating with clients on a regular basis through a range of communications vehicles
- Scheduling of, preparation for and confirmation of client and team meetings
- Coordinating preparation of annual or quarterly reviews and other ad-hoc client meetings materials
- Serve as primary operations contact for clients, and primary liaison with broker-dealer and investment companies for all operational and compliance issues
- Preparing and processing paperwork and managing (including collection of client personal information)
- Assisting with marketing efforts, including website updates, social media, and planning/execution of speaker programs/seminars, sending invites and follow-up to secure seminar attendance
- Stay up-to-date on new technology offerings that might enhance office operations
- Ensuring client, prospect and vendor contact and personal information is up-to-date always
- General administrative office support
- Special projects as needed
Physical Requirements and Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job involves approximately 75% sitting, 25% moving. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region.
West Sound Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer! To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!