A Poulsbo manufacturer seeks an Accounts Payable Specialist
The perfect Accounts Payable Specialist candidate is extremely accurate, enjoys a fast pace, juggling multiple priorities, meeting deadlines, and providing excellent support to team members, clients and vendors. Rewarding and inclusive work environment offering amazing opportunities for training and advancement!
This Accounts Payable Specialist position might a good fit if…
- You have an AA Degree or Accounting Certification
- You have 4+ years of experience in Accounts Payable
- You have knowledge of project accounting and AP modules in Great Plains and QuickBooks
- You have a strong love of math and numbers and possess a keen eye for detail
- You enjoy being engaged in your work and solving problems, and take pride in providing optimum service
- You have outstanding customer service and a positive, can-do attitude
- You are confident with your GAAP and GAAS knowledge and competently apply it in customer situations
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!