A Silverdale Defense Contractor is seeking a Payroll Technician who will perform a variety of accounting duties in a timely and accurate manner. Primary responsibility will be for the review and posting of the Payroll in accordance with State and Federal laws as well as Contract, CBA and Corporate requirements.
This Accounting Clerk Payroll Technician position might be for you if:
- You have an Associates degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- You have 3 years of high volume payroll experience with an automated accounting system.
- You have familiarity with Davis-Bacon and Service Contract Act and Union Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- You are experienced with a variety of software to include Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You possess a high degree of interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- You are proficient in using general office equipment to include printers, scanners, and fax machines.
- You can do Ten-key by touch
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!